Friday, January 31, 2014

Introduction to Me

My name is Truc Thanh Pham and I am 16 years old. Everyone refers to me as Jenny. I'm Vietnamese and French and I was born and raised in Vietnam till I was 2. I lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico for 9 years before I moved to Newton, North Carolina at age 11 and have stayed here since then. I'm fluent in English and Vietnamese and am currently learning Japanese. My hobbies are making origami, reading, listening to music, and playing badminton. I like to travel and go on adventures in new places. I have dreams of becoming a physician and to continue to tour the world for the rest of my life. I hope to learn many more things this semester and encounter many more opportunities.

どうぞよろしくおねんがいします。

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you grew up somewhere else! That's really cool. I love to travel too, I love to talk about the places I've been and the places I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love to listen to music. I really like all kinds of music but my favorite artist is Ed Sheeran. It's fun and easy to listen to! I'm glad to hear you are an opportunist, I feel like there isn't enough of us in the world right now.

      Delete